Product Information

What materials are used in your jewllery?

We mainly use 316L stainless steel in our jewelry. 316L stainless steel is surgical steel that has a low nickel content. It is also used in surgical instruments and other medical equipment. It’s considered hypoallergenic, and won’t tarnish or rust. It is hypoallergenic, but not 100% nickel free, which makes it unsuitable for people with nickel allergies. Like most other stainless steel it contains 8-10.5% nickel. There are some pieces also in Titanium, Copper and 925 silver.

The insert is mainly zircon or zirconium silicate (ZrSiO₄), and it is a mineral belonging to the group of nesosilicates. It is a source of the metal zirconium and has a tetragonal crystal structure. The natural color of zircon varies from colorless to golden yellow, red, brown, blue, or green. The crystal habit of zircon includes tetragonal prisms, tabular forms, and fibrous structures. Zircon is characterized by a poor cleavage, with a hardness ranging between 6.5 and 7.5 and a density between 3.9 and 4.86.

Zircon has various applications and significance. In the field of geochronology, detrital zircons are commonly used for dating purposes. Additionally, zircon is a colorful gemstone with high refraction and fire, often confused with cubic zirconia. Its use in jewelry is distinct from synthetic alternatives due to its natural properties.There are also soome pieces with natural stone, artificial gems and crystal.

The plating is mainly made of gold. We use different types, but the most common is 18K gold, also known as 18-karat gold, which is a type of gold alloy widely used in the jewelry industry. The term "18K" indicates that the gold content in the alloy is 75%, with the remaining 25% typically composed of other metals, such as copper, silver, or zinc. This specific composition enhances the metal's durability and makes it suitable for crafting intricate and long-lasting jewelry pieces.

Various jewelers and brands offer a range of 18K gold jewelry, including rings, necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. The use of 18K gold is popular due to its balance between purity and strength. The gold's higher percentage contributes to its distinctive rich color, and the alloyed metals provide durability without compromising the inherent beauty of gold. A few spares are also silver and white gold plated.


The item is out of stock, what can I do?

For as much as we want and work, articles out of stock may occur. We suggest to add the itens you want to the cart and check their availability. Normally we let the article available online with zero units. Despite this, you can order. Once we have stock again, system will update so you can receive up-to-date information via email if the product becomes available again! If article is not available on the website, that means that stock is cleared and a flutuation will occur with or without replacement. Meanwhile you can always contact us, so our customer service agent can take it from there.